December 4th, 2014
Gyft is a new gift card transaction site which is trying to promote and get customers during this holiday season. This may be a limited-time offer, but here’s how a new Gyft.com customer can get $40 in Amazon Gift Cards for $30. Plus, you can even get a $5 gift card to Toys R Us. I just got them this morning and didn’t even take 5 minutes to earn $10.
- Go to Gyft.com and open a new account. Validate your e-mail address by checking your e-mail and clicking on the link inside.
- Check your Gyft Wallet and you should see a $5 Gytf promo code ($15 minimum purchase required). Copy the $5 Gyft code. Add a $15 Amazon gift card to your cart. When checking out, if possible pick Google Wallet as your payment method (using Google wallet will get you $5 Toys R Us promo card) and make the $10 purchase.
- Now start a new purchase. Add another $25 Amazon gift card to your cart, and apply the promo code FDFAMILY (for $5 off $25 purchase). You must pay with a method other than Google Wallet, so just pick PayPal or credit card. Make the $20 purchase.
That’s about it. You got $40 Amazon gift card for $30. I quickly took the Amazon gift card code and added in my amazon account for next time purchase.
Thanks to MyMoney blogger at mymoneyblog.com who blogged about it.
September 9th, 2014
It is rare to find any deals from Costco on membership and you are lucky to get one if you haven’t joined yet. Here is the sweet deal for people to join the Costco family. We been Costco members since 2003 and we love the store anywhere we go. So I strongly recommend all to check it out and sign up.
Here is the deal,
If you’ve always wanted to take advantage of the exceptional savings that only a Costco Wholesale membership can offer, consider this deal your invitation to join the club.
• $55 for a Gold Star Membership – Includes a free Household card
• Valid for new members only; not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership
• Limited quantity available
Why You’ll Love It
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
• $20 Costco Cash Card
• Exclusive coupons good for three free Kirkland Signature™ products ($30.97 value)
- One apple pie
- One rotisserie chicken
- One 30-pack of two-ply bath tissue
• Plus, enjoy three months of free identity protection service brought to you by Identity Guard® (a $40.47 value)
• $146.44 total value
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print out
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your Membership application
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only); coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption
Check out the deal at livingsocial.com
June 13th, 2014
I have bought it last time they offered this deal since my wife likes to drink Starbucks cappuccino sometimes.
Here is like the link to go and get it, http://www.groupon.com/deals/starbucks-2-2010
It’s one way of boosting sales by Starbucks and GroupOn is also getting the advertisement by saying it’s there thank you gift for summer.
Happy Summer everyone!!!